CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't tell you how excited I am for 2010. Let's just say that 2009 was not a year of "good health and happiness". I don't want to be depressing but the year brought about some great challenges and quite frankly, I'm glad it's over and that by years end, many of those challenges had been overcome! I suppose this is why I'm looking so forward to 2010. I've got a great "kick butt" attitude, am finally in very little joint pain, and am just ready to make great strides in all areas of life! Here are a few of our photos from New Year's Eve, which we spent at my cousin, Mike Smith's house in Layton, Utah.
Aren't we cute? (Lisa, Mike, Eric, Ronda)

Not at all sure what Mike is doing - but I thought it was funny!
I think it's his own version of "2010"

These 4 may look innocent, but they are crazy party animals!
(Uncle Luke, Aunt DeAnn, my mom and dad)

Sydney. Didn't quite make it! (we had gone skiing that day and she was wiped out!)

Roasting marshmellows in the snow! (Jared, Carly, Carter, Aunt DeAnn and Dallin)




No comments:

Post a Comment